Hermi R. Woodward, BS
Ms. Woodward has extensive experience with the administration of research institutions, including universities, centers, and networks. She served as the administrator for the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Research Network on the Etiology of Tobacco Dependence. Her professional focus is an inclusive, integrative approach to solving the business problems raised by the processes of research.
- Assistant Director of Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh, PA
- Baccalaureate, European Academy, Vienna, International Business Administration
- Essex, M. J., Kraemer, H. C., Slattery, M. J., Burk, L. R., Boyce, W. T., Woodward, H. R., & Kupfer, D. J. (2009). Screening for childhood mental health problems: Outcomes and early identification. The Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 50(5), 562-570.
- Windsor, J., Glaze, L. E., Koga, S. F., and the BEIP Core Group (2007). Language acquisition with limited input: Romanian institution and foster care. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 50. 1365-1381.
- Smyke, A. T., Koga, S. F., Johnson, D. R., et al. (2007). The caregiving context in institution reared and family reared infants and toddlers in Romania. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 48. 210-218.
- Zeanah, C. H., Koga, S. F. M., Simion, B., et al. (2006). Ethical considerations in international research collaboration: the Bucharest Early Intervention Project. Infant Mental Health Journal, 27. 559-576.
- Zeanah, C.H., Koga, S. F. M., Simion, B., et al. (2006). Response to commentary: ethical dimensions of the BEIP. Infant Mental Health Journal, 27. 581-583.
- Budget Isn't an Afterthought
- Connect HR to Researchers
- Definition of Effort
- Don't Assume Institutional Support
- Hire Expertise at 10%
- Layered Sign-off