Douglas Kondo, MD
Dr. Kondo is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. His research interests include pharmacogenetics, pediatric bipolar spectrum disorders, and the genetics of suicidal behavior in youth. Dr. Kondo collaborates with Duke Clinical Research Institute on the Child Psychiatry Clinical Trials Network (www.captn.org) as a member of the program's executive committee. His career goals are to become an R01 level investigator and to incorporate genetics and neuroimaging into clinical trials in hopes that it will improve understanding of the mechanisms of disease and recovery in psychiatric disorders.
- Assistant Professor, Psychiatry, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- MD, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Do Whatever You Can to Get Protected Time
- Look for a Mentor Who Will Invest Time
- Working With Adolescents Who Attempted Suicide