Jeannette South-Paul, MD
Dr. South-Paul's research interests include maternal child health and fitness and evaluating cultural competence in clinicians and trainees. In addition to her role as Department Chair of Family Medicine at the University of Pittsburgh, Dr. South-Paul maintains an active family medicine practice to include maternity care at the UPMC Matilda Theiss Clinic.
- Andrew W. Mathieson Department Chair, Family Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD, 1979, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Janosky, J., Laird, S., Robinson, J., & South-Paul, J. (2005). Development of a research registry for primary care community-based research. Family Practice, 22(4), 358-360.
- Masho, S., Adera, T., & South-Paul, J. (2005). Obesity as a risk factor for premenstrual syndrome. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, 26(1), 33-39.
- A Sense of Purpose
- Finding a Place to Flourish
- Leadership is Not About You
- Mentorship in the Military
- The Stories are Important
- Working Through Conflict