Victoria J. Grochocinski, PhD
Dr. Grochocinski has more than 30 years of experience in the administration and coordination of data management activities of large mental health research centers and clinical protocols, including establishing and maintaining adherence to data entry guidelines, quality assurance programs, data management standards and practices, documentation, and subject/data confidentiality.
- Consultant, Pittsburgh, PA
- PhD, 1983, West Virginia University, Behavior Systems Analysis
- Frank E, Cassano GB, Rucci P, Thompson WK, Kraemer HC, Fagiolini A, Maggi L, Kupfer DJ, Shear MK, Houck PR, Calugi S, Grochocinski VJ, Scocco P, Buttenfield J, Forgione RN. Predictors and moderators of time to remission of major depression with interpersonal psychotherapy and SSRI pharmacotherapy. Psychol Med. 2010;41(1):151-162.
- Kupfer DJ, Axelson DA, Birmaher B, Brown C, Curet DE, Fagiolini A, Frank E, Friedman ES, Grochocinski VJ, Houck PR, Kilbourne AM, Mulsant B, Pollock BG, Reynolds CF, Stofko MG, Swartz HA, Thase ME, Turkin SR, Whyte EM. The Bipolar Disorder Center for Pennsylvanians: Implementing an effectiveness trial to improve treatment for at-risk patients. Psychiatr Serv. 2009;60:888-897.
- Kupfer DJ, Schatzberg AF, Grochocinski VJ, Dunn LO, Kelley KA, O’Hara RM: The Career Development Institute for Psychiatry: An innovative longitudinal program for physician-scientists. Acad Psychiatry. 2009;33:313-318.
- Gibbons R, Weiss D, Kupfer D, et al. Using computerized adaptive testing to reduce the burden of mental health assessment. Psychiatr Serv. 2008;59(4):361-368.
- Frank E, Kupfer DJ, Thase ME, Mallinger AG, Swartz HA, Fagiolini AM, Grochocinski V, et al. Two-year outcomes for interpersonal and social rhythm therapy in individuals with bipolar I disorder. Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005;62(9):996-1004.
- Adherence to Timelines
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Project Management
- Don't Micromanage
- Fiscal Questions
- Post-submission Activities
- Quality Data Management
- The Hypothetical Patient
- The Notice of Grant Award
- Thinking Ahead About the Details
- Using Data for Both Research and Patient Care