Graham Emslie, MD
Dr. Emslie's research interests are in the areas of conducting efficacy and effectiveness trials with medications and psychotherapy for children and adolescents with depression, anxiety disorders, and attention-deficit disorder. He is also involved with developing and evaluating medication algorithm protocols for children and adolescents with depression.
- Charles E. and Sarah M. Seay Chair in Child Psychiatry, University of Texas Southwest Medical Center
- MD, 1974, Aberdeen University
- Shamseddeen, W., Asarnow, J.R., Clarke, G., Vitiello, B., Wagner, K.D., Birmaher, B., ... Brent, D.A. (2011). Impact of physical and sexual abuse on treatment response in the Treatment of Resistant Depression in Adolescent study (TORDIA). Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 50(3), 293-301.
- Sakolsky, D.J., Perel, J.M., Emslie, G.J., Clarke, G.N., Wagner, K.D., Vitiello, B., ... Brent, D. A. (2011). Antidepressant exposure as a predictor of clinical outcomes in the Treatment of Resistant Depression in Adolescents (TORDIA) study. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 31(1), 92-97.
- Mayes, T.L., Bernstein, I.H., Haley, C.L., Kennard, B.D., & Emslie, G.J. (2010). Psychometric properties of the Children's Depression Rating Scale—Revised in adolescents. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, Vol 20(6), 513-516.
- Tao, R., Emslie, G.J., Mayes, T.L., Nakonezny, P.A., & Kennard, B.D. (2010). Symptom improvement and residual symptoms during acute antidepressant treatment in pediatric major depressive disorder. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 20(5), 423-430.
- Cheung, A., Mayes, T., Levitt, A., Schaffer, A., Michalak, E., Kiss, A., & Emslie, G. (2010). Anxiety as a predictor of treatment outcome in children and adolescents with depression. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 20(3), 211-216.