Elizabeth Cramer, PhD
Dr. Cramer's primary practice and scholarship areas are lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans issues, domestic violence, and group methods.
- Associate Professor, School of Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University
- PhD, 1995, University of South Carolina, Social Work
- Matthews, J. D., & Cramer, E. P. (in press). Envisaging the adoption process to strengthen gay and lesbian-headed families: Recommendations for adoption professionals. Child Welfare.
- Matthews, J. D., & Cramer, E. P. (in press). Parallel process issues for lesbian and gay adoptive parents and their adopted children. Journal of Family Social Work.
- Hash, K., & Cramer, E. P. (2003). Research on midlife and older gay men and lesbians: A retrospect. Journal of Gay and Lesbian Social Services, 15(1/2), 47-63.
- Cramer, E. P. (Ed.). (2002). Addressing homophobia and heterosexism on college campuses. Binghamton, NY: Haworth Press.
- Cramer, E. P. (1999). Hate crime laws and sexual orientation. Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare, 26(3), 5-24.