Consent to Terms
The contents of this site are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, make available to the public, prepare derivative works, or use content on this site in any way without the prior written consent of 3-C ISD, except for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of 4researchers content requires prior written permission from 3-C ISD. For permission requests, visit the contact us page.
Framing and Linking
3-C ISD does not allow the use of frames to include 4researchers pages as part of another site's frame set. Nor does 3-C ISD allow inclusion or hotlinking of images, videos, Flash content, HTML content, or other 4researchers media within pages on external sites. Links to 4researchers pages are encouraged, so long as the link does not suggest that 3-C ISD (through 4researchers or otherwise) promotes or endorses the 3rd party or its sites, products or services.
Links to Third Party Sites
4researchers contains links to external sites over which 3-C ISD has no control. 3-C ISD does not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and 3-C ISD is not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. 3-C ISD shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
Much of 4researchers content is contributed by persons not affiliated with 3-C ISD. This content is always used with permission and with respect for copyrights of existing works. Views expressed in contributed content solely represent the views of the contributor, and do not necessarily represent the views of 3-C ISD.
3-C ISD respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to 3-C ISD:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
This site and any products sold on or through this site are available on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. 3-C ISD does not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor does 3-C ISD make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, products, opinions, or statements available on this site or through links on this site. Use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
In no event will 3-C ISD, its directors, officers, employees or members be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, arising out of the use or inability to use this site or relating to any products sold on or through this site. In no event will 3-C ISD, its directors, officers, employees or members be liable for any amount in excess of $100.